Sunday, January 23, 2011

Man-Fabric

So, seriously. What is with the lack of man-appropriate prints out there? I'm not talking boyish or silly, I'm talking seriously cool rock 'n roll star fabrics.
I know, there are always solids and the standard suiting stripes, but what if you'd like a splash of color or interest? I suppose one option would be to create your own interesting print (another post on that coming soon...)
If you weren't up for that idea, here is a super-quick round-up of the best "man-prints" (in my humble opinion...) *images from Melody Miller's blog and from fabricworm.com

1. of course I have to say, Melody Miller's Ruby Star Rising Transistors in orange or blue
(at fabricworm.com or whipstitch.com) because this stuff just oozes coolness... love it!


2. something from Echino by Etsuko Furuya could be manly for the right type of mod personality
3. a little Robert Kaufman Metro Living Lantern Lattice could be cool...
4. or Anna Maria Horner Little Folks Voile (Not Dobby) Pastry Line

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment